We want a cut flower to be perfect, unique, extraordinary, fragrant, long lasting and inexpensive don’t we? But all those demands are the reason most store bought cut flowers have no fragrance. In the breeding efforts to get sturdiness suitable for freight handling and a long vase life, flowers fragrance and delicacy has been lost.
- Least toxic chemicals chosen for use
- Less overall chemicals use
- Healthier work environment for workers
- Less crowded growing conditions for the plants whereby improving the plants overall strength, which helps the plant to resist diseases and pests on it’s own
- Better working conditions and wages for the workers
- In some cases higher price to the consumer